Why should I invest in 925 sterling silver jewelry?

Posted by Margo Cooman on

925 silver or sterling silver means that a piece of jewelry is made of 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% are other metals that make the jewel stronger, because pure silver is too soft to make jewellery. 

Silver is a popular precious metal that is ideal for making high-quality and affordable jewelry. Many jewelry made of cheaper metals do not last long and discolor quickly. This is not the case with silver (if the jewelry is properly maintained), therefore you can see 925 silver jewelry as an investment! 

Newer Post →